Sunday, June 21, 2009

I'm gonna wish that:

I had gotten in with you
I had told you what I felt
I had had the balls to say what was on my mind
I hadn't let my overanalyzation and fear get in the way

I'm over the fact that:

you way to easily said one thing and did another
you're fake
you're clueless


I'm aware that:

you're two-faced
you didn't say what you meant
all that we ever talked about amounted to nothing
you didn't care as much as I did
I shouldn't have expected anything from you
I dove into it headfirst while completely aware that you were going to screw me over
you did
I didn't listen to what everyone else said, though while partially a good thing, I should have...
you, at first, were worth my time
you are now worth none of it
I am stronger from thus moving on
you are nothing to me anymore


I will not fall for you again.



Ephesians 6:10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might.

No comments:

Post a Comment