Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Whoops!

Sooo, been a few days since I've written. Haven't been able to get to a computer. Any whom. Came back down to good old sunny/very rainy LBV. It was sooo nice to take a break from home even though I've only been home about two and a half weeks, I just felt like I needed a break. As much as I love home, I realized I miss it down there. There isn't anyone to go out driving aimlessly and without any destination with, or drive down the strip and holler at hottie's with, or to have an amazingly fun party at which you kiss everyone at =P, or have a big group of people to just sit around with and talk about absolutely anything with. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love my family and few friends I have back home, but I can't always do things like that with them. I always feel a strong sense of family and understanding when I'm there and I'm most definitely thinking that this time home is going to feel more odd than before because a lot of the really amazing people down there will finish their program and I may not ever see them again as much as I don't want to say it. So the next time I return, they won't be there. =/ but this trip was really good for me, and I'm happy I was able to go down. But now it's onto the real world and the decisions I have to make. in the weeks before school I still have to; get a job or two, find more scholarships, finish my FAFSA after getting a job secure and take care of getting my apartment, and then finally start school which is my next thing I'm really looking forward to =). Well I'm out.



\/ >.<

Proverbs 19:20 Listen to advice and accept instruction,
that you may gain wisdom in the future.

1 comment:

  1. ohhhhh dylan, how i miss thee.

    feel free to come visit anytime.

    i'm coming to michigan soon. bet on it.

    ReplyDelete