Monday, June 1, 2009

Uhmmm, brownie melt, hmmmm...do you drink it?

Pfew. Last day of work for about a week. Sunny Florida, here I come, I strongly emphasize sunny because currently that's not a guarantee. Can't wait to go back to my other home, and see my family, which is going to be interesting because it'll be the last time I see many of them for a while, because we don't say goodbye, just farewell until we meet again, because we will meet again. =] Hannah's open house in a couple weeks! My mom wants me to make her a cake, which I still have no idea about what I'm going to do. Well, ok, I have a rough idea, but ugghh let's hope I can still be a pastry chef ;] Anywho, off to make some dinner and clean the kitchen. Loads of fun to be had tomorrow, working in the yard, mail a million things, and clean more in the house! Woot!

James 1:12 Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment