Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Anddd, you were out...


So for some reason my flash drive that I've had for quite some time now has decided to not work. It's all good, it's not like every paper I've ever written along with my current updated resume is on ther. Ugggh, something will come of it, hopefully positive. Anywhom, I have mixed feelings about going to Florida now, I'm more than excited to work and see everyone I've missed for a couple weeks now but my only thoughts are that I feel like it's an inconvenience for me to be there, which I hate. Got a place to stay and someone to pick me up so it's all good. Everything with school and my apartment is coming together! All registered for school, Chef hooked me up, so I only have class M-W and then he said " you find a job or I put you to work for me." Ha, alright then Chef, crazy guy but he's my favorite. =] Just working now to save for the apartment until someone calls me about a job I applied for. Already have the security deposit,  just will feel more secure with a couple months rent in the bank in case I don't get a call back before school starts. But it's soo exciting! I've lived by myself before but now I'll be moving in by myself and actually have me to worry about, which I can absolutely deal with. Oh, and I can take Pheobe and Shamu with me which is nice haha. Just me, my lady, and my ginormous mini whale(if that makes sense). Well off to work on some more job applications and scholarship entries.  

\/  0.0     Peace.

2 Samuel 7:28 And now, O Lord God, you are God, and your words are true, and you have promised this good thing to your servant.

John 6:47
Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever believes has eternal life.

1 comment:

  1. dear dylan:

    it is not, nor will ever be, an inconvenience for you to be in orlando, as long as i am here.

    it is a welcome occurrence, actually.

    =D

    ReplyDelete